Church Bulletin Bloopers

The eighth-graders will be presenting Shakespeare's Hamlet in the Church basement Friday at 7 PM. The congregation is invited to attend this tragedy.   

70 comments (Add your own)

1. wrote:
Good day! I know this is kind of off topic but I
was wondering which blog platform are you using for this website?
I'm getting tired of Wordpress because I've had issues with hackers and I'm looking
at alternatives for another platform. I would be awesome if you could
point me in the direction of a good platform.

Sat, November 23, 2019 @ 4:34 PM

2. wrote:
Your method of telling everything in this piece of writing is actually fastidious, every one be able
to easily understand it, Thanks a lot.

Mon, November 25, 2019 @ 1:05 PM

3. wrote:
I think that everything said made a great
deal of sense. However, what about this?
what if you wrote a catchier title? I am not suggesting
your content isn't solid., however what if you added a headline to maybe get people's
attention? I mean Care and Kindness Ministries is a little
plain. You ought to peek at Yahoo's front page and see how they create article titles to get people to open the links.
You might try adding a video or a related pic or
two to grab people interested about everything've written. In my opinion, it might bring your posts a little bit more interesting.

Mon, December 30, 2019 @ 2:15 AM

4. wrote:
What a stuff of un-ambiguity and preserveness of valuable know-how on the topic of unexpected feelings.

Sat, January 18, 2020 @ 11:08 PM

5. wrote:
I don't know whether it's just me or if everybody else encountering
issues with your website. It appears as if some of the written text on your content are running
off the screen. Can someone else please provide
feedback and let me know if this is happening to them as well?
This may be a problem with my browser because I've had this happen previously.
Kudos

Mon, February 24, 2020 @ 7:59 PM

6. wrote:
Pretty! This has been an incredibly wonderful post.

Many thanks for supplying these details.

Tue, February 25, 2020 @ 10:49 AM

7. wrote:
Good day very nice web site!! Man .. Beautiful ..
Superb .. I will bookmark your website and take the feeds also?
I am happy to search out a lot of helpful information right
here within the submit, we'd like work out more strategies in this regard,
thank you for sharing. . . . . .

Thu, March 12, 2020 @ 6:21 PM

8. wrote:
Great info. Lucky me I found your site by chance (stumbleupon).
I have saved it for later!

Thu, March 12, 2020 @ 8:39 PM

9. wrote:
Hi, I check your blogs regularly. Your humoristic style
is witty, keep up the good work!

Thu, March 12, 2020 @ 9:38 PM

10. wrote:
Do you mind if I quote a few of your posts as long as I provide credit and sources back to your weblog?
My blog is in the exact same area of interest as
yours and my users would definitely benefit from some of the
information you provide here. Please let me know if this
okay with you. Appreciate it!

Thu, March 12, 2020 @ 9:53 PM

11. wrote:
I do not even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was good.

I don't know who you are but definitely you are going to a famous blogger if you aren't already ;) Cheers!

Thu, March 12, 2020 @ 10:56 PM

12. wrote:
Heya i am for the first time here. I found this board and I find It
really useful & it helped me out much. I hope to give something back and aid others like you aided me.

Thu, March 12, 2020 @ 11:17 PM

13. wrote:
My family every time say that I am killing my time here at net, but I know I am
getting know-how daily by reading such good posts.

Thu, March 12, 2020 @ 11:25 PM

14. wrote:
It is really a nice and useful piece of information. I'm happy that you shared this helpful info with us.
Please keep us informed like this. Thank you for sharing.

Thu, March 12, 2020 @ 11:44 PM

15. wrote:
Its like you read my mind! You seem to know a lot about this, like
you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you could do with some pics to drive the message home a bit, but instead of
that, this is great blog. A great read. I'll definitely be back.

Fri, March 13, 2020 @ 1:41 AM

16. wrote:
An impressive share! I have just forwarded this onto a colleague
who was doing a little homework on this.

And he actually bought me lunch due to the fact that I found it for him...
lol. So allow me to reword this.... Thank YOU for
the meal!! But yeah, thanks for spending time to talk about this matter here
on your blog.

Fri, March 13, 2020 @ 3:24 AM

17. wrote:
Every weekend i used to go to see this site,
because i wish for enjoyment, as this this site conations actually nice funny data too.

Fri, March 13, 2020 @ 12:14 PM

18. wrote:
Hello There. I found your blog using msn. This
is an extremely well written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your useful info.
Thanks for the post. I'll definitely comeback.

Fri, March 13, 2020 @ 12:38 PM

19. wrote:
We stumbled over here by a different website and thought I may as well check things out.
I like what I see so now i am following you. Look forward to finding out about your web page repeatedly.

Fri, March 13, 2020 @ 1:21 PM

20. wrote:
Hi it's me, I am also visiting this website regularly, this web site is truly pleasant and the people are actually sharing good thoughts.

Fri, March 13, 2020 @ 1:30 PM

21. wrote:
Good post. I definitely appreciate this website. Thanks!

Fri, March 13, 2020 @ 1:39 PM

22. wrote:
Hurrah, that's what I was searching for, what a information! existing here at
this blog, thanks admin of this web site.

Fri, March 13, 2020 @ 2:52 PM

23. wrote:
I do trust all the ideas you have presented on your post.
They're really convincing and can certainly work.
Still, the posts are too brief for newbies. May you please prolong them
a little from next time? Thank you for the post.

Fri, March 13, 2020 @ 3:13 PM

24. wrote:
Heya i am for the first time here. I found this
board and I find It really useful & it helped me out much.
I hope to give something back and aid others like you
helped me.

Fri, March 13, 2020 @ 3:14 PM

25. wrote:
I want to to thank you for this very good read!! I absolutely enjoyed every bit of it.
I have got you book-marked to check out new stuff you post…

Fri, March 13, 2020 @ 4:05 PM

26. wrote:
Hey! Do you know if they make any plugins to assist with Search Engine Optimization?
I'm trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but
I'm not seeing very good results. If you know of any please share.
Many thanks!

Fri, March 13, 2020 @ 10:58 PM

27. wrote:
Thanks for a marvelous posting! I truly enjoyed reading it,
you happen to be a great author.I will always bookmark your
blog and definitely will come back in the foreseeable future.
I want to encourage one to continue your great job, have a nice morning!

Sat, March 14, 2020 @ 12:42 AM

28. wrote:
What's up everyone, it's my first go to see at this site, and paragraph is really fruitful in support of me, keep
up posting these content.

Sat, March 14, 2020 @ 1:28 AM

29. wrote:
I'm not sure why but this web site is loading extremely slow for me.
Is anyone else having this problem or is it a issue on my end?
I'll check back later and see if the problem still exists.

Thu, March 19, 2020 @ 1:26 PM

30. wrote:
I have been browsing online greater than 3 hours as of late, yet
I by no means found any attention-grabbing article like yours.
It's lovely price enough for me. In my view, if all website
owners and bloggers made good content material as you probably did, the net can be
a lot more helpful than ever before.

Thu, March 26, 2020 @ 10:33 AM

31. wrote:
Currently it appears like Movable Type is the preferred blogging platform out
there right now. (from what I've read) Is that what you are using on your blog?

Fri, March 27, 2020 @ 4:04 AM

32. wrote:
Terrific article! That is the kind of info that are supposed to be shared around the net.
Shame on Google for no longer positioning this submit higher!
Come on over and consult with my website . Thank
you =)

Fri, March 27, 2020 @ 4:05 AM

33. wrote:
As the admin of this web page is working, no hesitation very
rapidly it will be renowned, due to its feature contents.

Fri, March 27, 2020 @ 4:05 AM

34. wrote:
Hello to every one, the contents present at this site are actually remarkable for people
experience, well, keep up the good work fellows.

Fri, March 27, 2020 @ 4:37 AM

35. wrote:
An outstanding share! I've just forwarded this onto a friend who had been conducting a little homework on this.
And he actually ordered me breakfast simply because I stumbled upon it for
him... lol. So allow me to reword this.... Thanks for the meal!!

But yeah, thanks for spending some time to discuss this matter here on your
web site.

Fri, March 27, 2020 @ 4:57 AM

36. wrote:
Heya! I'm at work surfing around your blog from
my new iphone! Just wanted to say I love reading through your blog and look forward to all your
posts! Keep up the superb work!

Fri, March 27, 2020 @ 5:03 AM

37. wrote:
Good post. I learn something new and challenging on sites I stumbleupon everyday.
It will always be useful to read content from other writers and
practice a little something from other websites.

Fri, March 27, 2020 @ 5:34 AM

38. wrote:
Good day! This is my 1st comment here so I just wanted to
give a quick shout out and say I really enjoy reading your posts.
Can you recommend any other blogs/websites/forums that cover the
same topics? Thanks for your time!

Fri, March 27, 2020 @ 5:43 AM

39. wrote:
Hi, i read your blog occasionally and i own a similar one and i was just wondering
if you get a lot of spam feedback? If so how do you reduce it, any plugin or anything you can suggest?
I get so much lately it's driving me insane so any support is very much appreciated.

Fri, March 27, 2020 @ 5:45 AM

40. wrote:
Very good blog! Do you have any helpful hints for aspiring writers?
I'm planning to start my own website soon but I'm a little lost
on everything. Would you suggest starting with a free platform like Wordpress or go for a paid option? There
are so many options out there that I'm completely confused ..

Any suggestions? Thanks!

Fri, March 27, 2020 @ 5:53 AM

41. wrote:
You really make it seem really easy together with your presentation but I in finding
this matter to be really something which I think I might never understand.
It sort of feels too complex and very huge for me.
I am having a look forward in your subsequent post, I will attempt to
get the cling of it!

Fri, March 27, 2020 @ 6:16 AM

42. wrote:
Thank you a lot for sharing this with all people you actually know what you are speaking about!
Bookmarked. Please also seek advice from my web site =).
We can have a hyperlink change agreement among us

Fri, March 27, 2020 @ 6:39 AM

43. wrote:
Hi there! This is kind of off topic but I need some help from an established blog.
Is it hard to set up your own blog? I'm not very techincal but
I can figure things out pretty quick. I'm thinking about creating my own but
I'm not sure where to begin. Do you have any tips or suggestions?

With thanks

Fri, March 27, 2020 @ 8:01 AM

44. wrote:
I love what you guys tend to be up too. This type of clever work and coverage!
Keep up the superb works guys I've you guys to my personal blogroll.

Wed, April 1, 2020 @ 4:14 AM

45. wrote:
I have read so many content regarding the blogger lovers but this paragraph is truly a
pleasant post, keep it up.

Wed, April 1, 2020 @ 4:33 AM

46. wrote:
Have you ever thought about adding a little bit more than just your articles?

I mean, what you say is valuable and everything. However think about if you
added some great photos or videos to give your posts
more, "pop"! Your content is excellent but with images and clips,
this blog could certainly be one of the most beneficial in its
niche. Excellent blog!

Wed, April 1, 2020 @ 5:32 AM

47. wrote:
If you desire to improve your experience simply keep visiting this site and be
updated with the latest information posted here.

Wed, April 1, 2020 @ 6:08 AM

48. wrote:
We're a bunch of volunteers and opening a brand new scheme in our community.
Your web site offered us with useful information to work on. You have done
a formidable job and our whole group shall be thankful to you.

Wed, April 1, 2020 @ 6:17 AM

49. wrote:
Hey there, I think your site might be having browser compatibility issues.
When I look at your blog in Chrome, it looks fine but when opening in Internet
Explorer, it has some overlapping. I just wanted to give you
a quick heads up! Other then that, awesome blog!

Wed, April 1, 2020 @ 6:17 AM

50. wrote:
Howdy superb website! Does running a blog such as this require a great deal of work?
I have absolutely no knowledge of programming however I was hoping to start
my own blog soon. Anyway, if you have any recommendations
or tips for new blog owners please share.
I know this is off subject however I just wanted to
ask. Thanks!

Wed, April 1, 2020 @ 6:44 AM

51. wrote:
I know this if off topic but I'm looking into starting my
own weblog and was wondering what all is
needed to get setup? I'm assuming having a blog like yours would cost
a pretty penny? I'm not very internet savvy so
I'm not 100% positive. Any recommendations or advice would be
greatly appreciated. Kudos

Wed, April 1, 2020 @ 7:09 AM

52. wrote:
Hey would you mind stating which blog platform you're working with?
I'm looking to start my own blog soon but I'm having a
hard time deciding between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal.
The reason I ask is because your design and style seems different then most blogs and
I'm looking for something unique. P.S Apologies for being off-topic
but I had to ask!

Wed, April 1, 2020 @ 7:31 AM

53. wrote:
Great blog right here! Additionally your web site a lot up very fast!
What host are you the use of? Can I am getting your affiliate hyperlink for your host?
I want my site loaded up as fast as yours lol

Wed, April 1, 2020 @ 8:09 AM

54. wrote:
Very descriptive post, I liked that bit. Will there be a part 2?

Wed, April 1, 2020 @ 8:18 AM

55. wrote:
Hiya! Quick question that's entirely off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly?
My website looks weird when browsing from my iphone 4.
I'm trying to find a template or plugin that might be able
to correct this issue. If you have any recommendations, please share.
Appreciate it!

Wed, April 1, 2020 @ 8:23 AM

56. wrote:
Link exchange is nothing else except it is simply placing the other person's weblog link on your page at appropriate place and other person will
also do same in support of you.

Wed, April 1, 2020 @ 8:25 AM

57. wrote:
Thank you for any other excellent post. Where else may just anybody get that kind of information in such an ideal method of
writing? I've a presentation subsequent week, and I'm at the search for such
info.

Wed, April 1, 2020 @ 8:40 AM

58. wrote:
My programmer is trying to convince me to move to .net from
PHP. I have always disliked the idea because of the costs.
But he's tryiong none the less. I've been using WordPress on several websites for about a year and am nervous about switching to another platform.
I have heard fantastic things about blogengine.net.
Is there a way I can transfer all my wordpress
content into it? Any help would be really appreciated!

Wed, April 1, 2020 @ 9:05 AM

59. wrote:
Greetings! Very helpful advice in this particular article!
It's the little changes that will make the largest changes.

Thanks for sharing!

Wed, April 1, 2020 @ 8:55 PM

60. wrote:
Unquestionably consider that that you said.

Your favorite reason seemed to be at the web the easiest thing to
take into accout of. I say to you, I definitely get irked whilst people think about worries that they plainly don't recognize about.
You managed to hit the nail upon the top and also defined out the whole thing with no need side-effects ,
other people could take a signal. Will likely be back to
get more. Thanks

Wed, April 1, 2020 @ 9:54 PM

61. wrote:
Thank you a lot for sharing this with all people you really know what you're speaking approximately!
Bookmarked. Please additionally visit my site =).

We could have a link change contract among us

Wed, April 1, 2020 @ 10:00 PM

62. wrote:
If you are going for most excellent contents like I do, simply
pay a quick visit this site all the time for the reason that it
gives feature contents, thanks

Wed, April 1, 2020 @ 10:11 PM

63. wrote:
I was recommended this blog by my cousin. I am not sure whether this post
is written by him as nobody else know such detailed about my difficulty.
You're amazing! Thanks!

Wed, April 1, 2020 @ 10:11 PM

64. wrote:
You should take part in a contest for one of the greatest blogs on the internet.
I'm going to highly recommend this website!

Wed, April 1, 2020 @ 11:13 PM

65. wrote:
This blog was... how do you say it? Relevant!!
Finally I've found something which helped me. Thanks a lot!

Wed, April 1, 2020 @ 11:57 PM

66. wrote:
I’m not that much of a online reader to be honest but your sites really nice, keep it up!

I'll go ahead and bookmark your site to come back in the future.
Cheers

Thu, April 2, 2020 @ 12:15 AM

67. wrote:
Greetings from Ohio! I'm bored to tears at
work so I decided to check out your website on my iphone during lunch break.

I enjoy the info you present here and can't wait to take a look when I get home.

I'm shocked at how fast your blog loaded on my cell phone ..
I'm not even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyways, amazing blog!

Thu, April 2, 2020 @ 12:40 AM

68. wrote:
I'm gone to say to my little brother, that he should also pay a quick visit this blog on regular basis to take updated
from most up-to-date reports.

Thu, April 2, 2020 @ 1:04 AM

69. wrote:
After I initially left a comment I appear to have clicked on the
-Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and
from now on whenever a comment is added I recieve 4 emails with the same comment.
Is there a means you can remove me from that service?
Cheers!

Thu, April 2, 2020 @ 2:34 AM

70. wrote:
If you are going for finest contents like myself, only visit this website
every day because it provides feature contents, thanks

Thu, April 2, 2020 @ 2:49 AM

Add a New Comment


code
 

Comment Guidelines: No HTML is allowed. Off-topic or inappropriate comments will be edited or deleted. Thanks.