Puns

The fattest knight at King Arthur's round table was Sir Cumference. He acquired his size from too much pi.

62 comments (Add your own)

1. wrote:
Fantastic goods from you, man. I have understand your
stuff previous to and you're just extremely wonderful.

I really like what you have acquired here, really like what you're stating and the way in which you say it.
You make it enjoyable and you still care for to keep it wise.
I can not wait to read far more from you. This is actually
a tremendous web site.

Wed, June 5, 2019 @ 12:08 AM

2. wrote:
I am really grateful to the owner of this website who has shared this great paragraph at
here.

Wed, June 5, 2019 @ 10:26 AM

3. wrote:
I'm gone to convey my little brother, that he should also go to see this weblog on regular basis to
obtain updated from hottest information.

Thu, June 6, 2019 @ 10:11 PM

4. wrote:
May I just say what a comfort to uncover an individual who really knows what they are talking about
on the web. You actually realize how to bring an issue to light
and make it important. More and more people ought to check this out and understand this
side of the story. I was surprised that you are not more popular because
you certainly have the gift. plenty of fish natalielise

Fri, July 26, 2019 @ 3:21 AM

5. wrote:
This excellent website definitely has all of the information and facts I wanted concerning this
subject and didn't know who to ask.

Sun, August 18, 2019 @ 11:19 PM

6. wrote:
My coder is trying to convince me to move to .net from PHP.
I have always disliked the idea because of the expenses.
But he's tryiong none the less. I've been using WordPress on a variety of websites for
about a year and am concerned about switching to another platform.
I have heard very good things about blogengine.net.
Is there a way I can transfer all my wordpress content into it?
Any help would be really appreciated!

Thu, September 19, 2019 @ 8:56 PM

7. wrote:
Thanks for one's marvelous posting! I truly enjoyed
reading it, you happen to be a great author. I will be sure to bookmark your blog and may come back
later on. I want to encourage you to definitely continue
your great job, have a nice afternoon!

Mon, November 4, 2019 @ 7:42 PM

8. wrote:
I could not resist commenting. Very well written!

Wed, November 20, 2019 @ 8:33 AM

9. wrote:
I do agree with all the concepts you've offered in your post.
They're very convincing and will certainly
work. Nonetheless, the posts are too quick for newbies. Could you please prolong them a little from next time?

Thank you for the post.

Sat, November 23, 2019 @ 7:34 AM

10. wrote:
It's impressive that you are getting thoughts from
this paragraph as well as from our discussion made
at this place.

Sat, November 30, 2019 @ 6:13 AM

11. wrote:
I like what you guys are usually up too. This
sort of clever work and coverage! Keep up the amazing works
guys I've incorporated you guys to my personal blogroll.

Sat, November 30, 2019 @ 7:33 AM

12. wrote:
That is a very good tip especially to those new to the blogosphere.
Simple but very precise info… Thanks for sharing this
one. A must read post!

Sat, November 30, 2019 @ 8:56 AM

13. wrote:
I do not even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was great.

I don't know who you are but certainly you are going to a famous blogger if you are not already ;) Cheers!

Sat, November 30, 2019 @ 9:33 AM

14. wrote:
Hey very nice web site!! Man .. Beautiful .. Superb ..
I'll bookmark your blog and take the feeds also? I'm happy
to search out numerous helpful info right here within the post, we want work out more strategies in this regard, thank you for sharing.
. . . . .

Sat, November 30, 2019 @ 10:58 AM

15. wrote:
Simply wish to say your article is as astounding.
The clarity on your put up is simply spectacular and i can think
you are an expert in this subject. Fine with your
permission let me to clutch your RSS feed to keep updated with coming near near post.
Thanks a million and please carry on the enjoyable work.

Mon, December 23, 2019 @ 4:55 PM

16. wrote:
Heya i'm for the first time here. I found this board and
I in finding It really useful & it helped me out a lot.

I am hoping to give one thing back and aid others such as you helped me.

Mon, December 23, 2019 @ 10:55 PM

17. wrote:
I believe everything published was actually very reasonable.
However, what about this? suppose you composed a catchier
post title? I am not saying your content is not solid, however what
if you added a title to possibly grab a person's attention? I mean Care and Kindness Ministries is kinda
plain. You ought to peek at Yahoo's home page and watch how they create article
titles to get people to click. You might try adding a video or a pic or two to grab
readers interested about what you've got to say.
Just my opinion, it would make your posts a little bit more interesting.

Mon, December 23, 2019 @ 10:58 PM

18. wrote:
It's impressive that you are getting ideas from this article
as well as from our dialogue made at this
place.

Mon, December 23, 2019 @ 11:54 PM

19. wrote:
Wow, incredible blog layout! How long have you been blogging for?

you make blogging look easy. The overall look of
your site is great, as well as the content!

Tue, December 24, 2019 @ 12:24 AM

20. wrote:
Do you have a spam problem on this blog; I also am a blogger, and I was wondering your situation; we have developed some nice
practices and we are looking to trade techniques with others, please shoot me an e-mail if interested.

Tue, December 24, 2019 @ 2:53 AM

21. wrote:
Ahaa, its fastidious conversation on the topic of this
piece of writing here at this webpage, I have read all
that, so at this time me also commenting here.

Tue, December 24, 2019 @ 3:07 AM

22. wrote:
Howdy, i read your blog from time to time and i own a similar one and i was just
wondering if you get a lot of spam responses? If so how do you
reduce it, any plugin or anything you can recommend? I get so much lately it's driving me insane
so any support is very much appreciated.

Sun, December 29, 2019 @ 8:37 PM

23. wrote:
Thank you for the auspicious writeup. It in truth was a amusement account it.
Look complex to far brought agreeable from you! However, how
can we keep in touch?

Wed, January 1, 2020 @ 6:37 PM

24. wrote:
Wonderful, what a weblog it is! This web site presents useful facts to us, keep it
up.

Sun, January 5, 2020 @ 8:03 AM

25. wrote:
Pretty section of content. I just stumbled upon your site and in accession capital to
assert that I acquire in fact enjoyed account your blog posts.
Any way I will be subscribing to your feeds and even I achievement you access consistently fast.

Sun, January 5, 2020 @ 8:23 AM

26. wrote:
I'm now not certain where you are getting your info, but great topic.
I needs to spend some time finding out much more or understanding more.
Thank you for excellent information I was searching for this information for my mission.

Sun, January 5, 2020 @ 8:40 AM

27. wrote:
hello there and thank you for your info – I have
definitely picked up anything new from right here. I did however expertise a few technical points using this site, since I
experienced to reload the site a lot of times previous to I could
get it to load correctly. I had been wondering if your web hosting is OK?
Not that I'm complaining, but slow loading instances times
will sometimes affect your placement in google and can damage your high quality score if
ads and marketing with Adwords. Anyway I'm adding this RSS to my e-mail
and could look out for a lot more of your respective intriguing content.
Ensure that you update this again very soon.

Sun, January 5, 2020 @ 10:14 AM

28. wrote:
Hey very interesting blog!

Sun, January 5, 2020 @ 11:10 AM

29. wrote:
This website certainly has all of the information and facts
I wanted about this subject and didn't know who to ask.

Sun, January 5, 2020 @ 11:25 AM

30. wrote:
Heya! I realize this is kind of off-topic however I needed to ask.
Does running a well-established blog such as yours require
a large amount of work? I'm brand new to running a blog but I do write in my journal every day.
I'd like to start a blog so I will be able to share my own experience and views
online. Please let me know if you have any kind of ideas or tips
for brand new aspiring bloggers. Appreciate
it!

Sun, January 5, 2020 @ 11:56 AM

31. wrote:
Very good information. Lucky me I found your blog by
chance (stumbleupon). I've bookmarked it for later!

Sun, January 5, 2020 @ 12:10 PM

32. wrote:
First of all I want to say terrific blog! I had a quick question that I'd like to
ask if you do not mind. I was interested to find out how you center yourself and clear your head before writing.
I have had trouble clearing my thoughts in getting my
ideas out. I do take pleasure in writing but it
just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes tend to be lost just trying to
figure out how to begin. Any suggestions or hints? Kudos!

Tue, January 14, 2020 @ 10:01 AM

33. wrote:
I must thank you for the efforts you have put in penning this website.
I am hoping to see the same high-grade blog posts from you in the future as well.
In truth, your creative writing abilities has motivated
me to get my own blog now ;)

Tue, January 14, 2020 @ 10:39 AM

34. wrote:
Whats up are using Wordpress for your site platform? I'm new to the blog
world but I'm trying to get started and create my own. Do you need any html coding knowledge
to make your own blog? Any help would be really appreciated!

Tue, January 14, 2020 @ 11:41 AM

35. wrote:
I really like your blog.. very nice colors & theme.

Did you design this website yourself or did you hire someone to do it for
you? Plz reply as I'm looking to construct my own blog and would like to
know where u got this from. many thanks

Tue, January 14, 2020 @ 11:51 AM

36. wrote:
You need to be a part of a contest for one of the
most useful websites on the internet. I am going to recommend this blog!

Tue, January 14, 2020 @ 1:57 PM

37. wrote:
My programmer is trying to convince me to move to .net from PHP.
I have always disliked the idea because of the costs.
But he's tryiong none the less. I've been using Movable-type on a variety of websites
for about a year and am worried about switching to another platform.
I have heard very good things about blogengine.net. Is there
a way I can import all my wordpress content into it?
Any kind of help would be greatly appreciated!

Tue, January 14, 2020 @ 2:41 PM

38. wrote:
When I originally commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox and now each time a comment is added
I get four e-mails with the same comment. Is there any way you can remove people from that service?
Many thanks!

Tue, January 14, 2020 @ 2:56 PM

39. wrote:
Definitely imagine that which you said. Your favorite justification appeared to be
at the internet the simplest factor to take into accout of.
I say to you, I certainly get annoyed whilst other folks think about worries that they
plainly do not understand about. You controlled to hit the nail upon the top as well as defined out the entire thing without having
side effect , other people could take a signal.
Will probably be back to get more. Thanks

Tue, January 14, 2020 @ 3:15 PM

40. wrote:
Wow, wonderful blog layout! How long have you been blogging for?
you make blogging look easy. The overall look
of your site is great, as well as the content!

Thu, January 16, 2020 @ 3:28 AM

41. wrote:
Hello to every , as I am actually keen of reading this web site's
post to be updated daily. It includes pleasant stuff.

Thu, January 16, 2020 @ 2:53 PM

42. wrote:
I know this if off topic but I'm looking into starting my own blog and was curious what all is required to get setup?
I'm assuming having a blog like yours would cost a pretty penny?
I'm not very internet savvy so I'm not 100% certain. Any tips
or advice would be greatly appreciated. Kudos

Thu, January 16, 2020 @ 10:59 PM

43. wrote:
Nice post. I was checking continuously this weblog and I am inspired!

Very helpful info specially the ultimate section :) I maintain such info a lot.

I used to be looking for this certain info for a very lengthy time.
Thanks and good luck.

Thu, January 16, 2020 @ 11:34 PM

44. wrote:
you are in reality a just right webmaster.
The web site loading velocity is amazing. It seems that you are
doing any distinctive trick. Also, The contents are masterpiece.
you've done a excellent activity on this topic!

Thu, January 16, 2020 @ 11:58 PM

45. wrote:
Hello, i think that i saw you visited my web site thus i came to “return the favor”.I'm trying to find things to enhance my site!I suppose its ok to use a few of your ideas!!

Fri, January 17, 2020 @ 12:05 AM

46. wrote:
Everyone loves what you guys are up too. This kind of clever
work and exposure! Keep up the awesome works guys
I've you guys to blogroll.

Fri, January 17, 2020 @ 5:33 PM

47. wrote:
Thanks for the marvelous posting! I certainly enjoyed reading it, you will be a great author.
I will always bookmark your blog and may come back sometime soon. I want to encourage continue your great job, have a nice weekend!

Fri, January 17, 2020 @ 6:36 PM

48. wrote:
Hello, after reading this remarkable post i am as well cheerful to share my experience here with friends.

Sat, January 18, 2020 @ 4:52 AM

49. wrote:
Thanks in favor of sharing such a good thinking, paragraph is pleasant, thats why i have read it fully

Sat, January 18, 2020 @ 11:29 AM

50. wrote:
Hello my family member! I wish to say that this article is amazing,
great written and come with almost all significant infos.
I'd like to see extra posts like this .

Sat, January 18, 2020 @ 6:05 PM

51. wrote:
Howdy would you mind letting me know which web host you're using?
I've loaded your blog in 3 completely different web browsers and I must say this
blog loads a lot faster then most. Can you suggest a good hosting
provider at a reasonable price? Thank you, I appreciate it!

Sat, January 18, 2020 @ 6:13 PM

52. wrote:
An outstanding share! I've just forwarded this onto a colleague who was
conducting a little homework on this. And he in fact bought me
lunch because I discovered it for him... lol.
So let me reword this.... Thanks for the meal!!
But yeah, thanks for spending the time to talk about this matter here on your web site.

Sat, January 18, 2020 @ 6:16 PM

53. wrote:
It's genuinely very complex in this busy life to listen news on Television,
thus I simply use the web for that reason, and obtain the latest news.

Tue, January 21, 2020 @ 5:51 AM

54. wrote:
Hello! Do you know if they make any plugins to protect against hackers?
I'm kinda paranoid about losing everything I've worked hard on. Any
suggestions?

Wed, January 29, 2020 @ 8:54 AM

55. wrote:
I was recommended this blog by my cousin. I'm not sure whether this
post is written by him as no one else know such detailed
about my trouble. You are wonderful! Thanks!

Wed, January 29, 2020 @ 10:46 PM

56. wrote:
Today, I went to the beach with my children. I found a sea shell and gave
it to my 4 year old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She
placed the shell to her ear and screamed. There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her
ear. She never wants to go back! LoL I know
this is completely off topic but I had to tell someone!

Sun, February 23, 2020 @ 2:43 PM

57. wrote:
Hello, this weekend is pleasant in support of me, for the reason that this time i am reading this enormous educational post here at my
residence.

Thu, March 12, 2020 @ 7:25 AM

58. wrote:
Wow, this article is good, my sister is analyzing such
things, thus I am going to inform her.

Fri, March 13, 2020 @ 1:23 AM

59. wrote:
Care and Kindness Ministries http://situspokerterpercaya.org

Sat, April 4, 2020 @ 4:08 AM

60. wrote:
all the time i used to read smaller articles that
as well clear their motive, and that is also happening with this
post which I am reading at this place.

Thu, April 23, 2020 @ 10:48 PM

61. wrote:
Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any widgets
I could add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates.
I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe
you would have some experience with something like this.
Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to
your new updates.

Tue, May 26, 2020 @ 1:31 PM

62. wrote:
Fantastic goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous to and you're just too fantastic.

I really like what you have acquired here, certainly like
what you are saying and the way in which you say it.
You make it enjoyable and you still care for to keep it smart.

I can't wait to read much more from you. This is really a great website.

Tue, May 26, 2020 @ 2:01 PM

Add a New Comment


code
 

Comment Guidelines: No HTML is allowed. Off-topic or inappropriate comments will be edited or deleted. Thanks.